Steven A. Dinneen
- Family Law
- High Net Worth Divorce
- Military Divorce
- Legal Separation
- Same Sex Divorce and Dissolution of Domestic Partnerships
- Child Custody
- Child Visitation
- Child Support
- Modification and Enforcement of Prior Orders
- Division of Property
- Complex Property Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Parentage Actions
- Move Away
Steven Allen Dinneen is a peer-endorsed attorney representing families all across California. His knowledge and experience in the various aspects of family law have given him the tools to successfully resolve cases for his clients.
Licensed to practice law in 2007, Mr. Dinneen has received recognition for his integrity, honesty and willingness to communicate. He believes that by working together, his clients can achieve the best outcome possible.
Mr. Dinneen has a very extensive knowledge of the law and also understands the personal and emotional dynamics that are involved in all family law cases. He works to reach reasonable settlements whenever possible.
Owner of the Law Offices of Steven A. Dinneen, Mr. Dinneen handles a wide variety of family law cases including divorce, military divorce, domestic violence, paternity, child custody and visitation, spousal maintenance, spousal support and modifications, among others.
In addition, he is skilled in cases involving guardianships, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements and marital property division. Mr. Dinneen's experience demonstrates that he is not afraid to tackle any case.
Mr. Dinneen is dedicated to staying at the top of his legal practice, and strives to stay up-to-date on current legal matters. He has been rated a 9.0 "Superb" attorney by Avvo.com and maintains solid client and peer reviews.
Primarily practicing out of his office in San Jose, California, Mr. Dinneen handles cases throughout the state, including Santa Clara, San Mateo, Monterey, and Alameda counties.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- San Jose State University, San Jose, California
- California, 2007
- Client Satisfaction Award, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Nation's Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Top 100 Lawyers, The National Advocates
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- Client's Choice Award, Avvo
- Rated 9.0 "Superb" Attorney, Avvo.com
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel, 2015 to Present
- Santa Clara County Barristers Club, 2013 to Present
- Provisors, 2013 to Present
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2008 to Present
- Santa Clara County Bar Association, 2008 to Present
- State Bar of California, 2007 to Present
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialist, 2015 to Present
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2016 to Present